Revolution Is Our Name
Hi! We have changed site. Please go to our new website! www.rion.enjin.com
Revolution Is Our Name
Hi! We have changed site. Please go to our new website! www.rion.enjin.com
Revolution Is Our Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty clan for Playstation 3!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have changed site. Please go to our new website! www.rion.enjin.com

PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan

Go down 
+6
Seifer
Glifik
iDawgx
Vegas
Zorce
dazza_homeslice
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dazza_homeslice
Recruit
Recruit
dazza_homeslice

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-01

PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Empty
PostSubject: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:29 am

Your PSN ID: dazza_homeslice

What clan are you representing: The Low Flying Pigeons [LFP]

How many members does the clan got? It usually fluctuates between 20 and 30 members

Why do you want to war us? We are a new clan and we need to taste war! We are NOT on any official ladder at the moment, so a friendly private match will suffice.

What maps, and how many rounds do the war last? TDM softcore. Best of 3. LFP pick a map. RioN pick a map. The 3rd map will be discussed between both and agreed upon.

Time and place (can be discussed)? The weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday). We are EU so anytime after 7pm GMT (or rather BST as the clocks have gone forward). Also, for battle, I would need a few days notice just to see who available for me. For instance, I would like to Battle next week, 9th April at 8pm GMT/BST.

Best way to let me know arrangements is via PSN: dazza_homeslice or email: lowflyingpigeons@hotmail.co.uk

I'll look forward to hearing from you guys Smile

Darren

Last edited by dazza_homeslice on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding that we are not on an official gaming ladder)
Back to top Go down
Zorce
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 am

Looks awesome.

One of the leaders will probably contact you soon enough Razz.
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Male Number of posts : 2440
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 am

I'll add you on MSN and/or PSN and we'll try and arrange something.

Edit: I'll just add, I can't say when we can play because we're going through a slight shuffle through members and techniques.
Back to top Go down
https://rion.forumotion.com/forum.htm
dazza_homeslice
Recruit
Recruit
dazza_homeslice

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 am

@Vegas. That's cool. As long as there is a battle in the pipeline, I am happy enough.

You seem like an organised bunch, so I will be looking forward to lock horns. I'll speak to you on PSN at some stage.
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:24 am

We try. Razz

Do you have a preferance on what size match it is? ie - 4v4,5v5 etc. Also, are most members in your clan teenagers or your age?
Back to top Go down
iDawgx
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:51 am

Ohh I look forward to this too! Smile

We should look to try and get one of these done between friday and sunday and start our first GB match next week i think Smile
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:15 am

iDawgx wrote:
Ohh I look forward to this too! Smile

We should look to try and get one of these done between friday and sunday and start our first GB match next week i think Smile

I think it's best if we get everything sorted before we do any scrims. Razz
Back to top Go down
iDawgx
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:05 pm

thats oh so true really Smile
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice
Recruit
Recruit
dazza_homeslice

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Vegas wrote:
We try. Razz

Do you have a preferance on what size match it is? ie - 4v4,5v5 etc. Also, are most members in your clan teenagers or your age?

My clan ranges from around 14 years old to 40 years of age. We don't have an age restriction. They don't trash talk either, infact, they are a shy bunch and it's difficult to even get them to talk to me lol.

6vs6 is my preference. We simply hate anything less than that. But we are flexible with rules. Example no n00b tubes/ Thumpers/ RPGs etc. Or HBS.
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Would you be interested in becoming allies? Maybe we could arrange weekly or bi-weekly friendly scrims?
Back to top Go down
iDawgx
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 pm

hahaha :') BI! Sorry its made me laugh Razz

But yeah allies and then have weekly games or something like that would be good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice
Recruit
Recruit
dazza_homeslice

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:20 pm

That could maybe work. I just need to discuss it with the other leader and get back to you ASAP. Does your clan have many other allies?

How have you gone in TDM battles so far?
Back to top Go down
Glifik
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:29 pm

That really sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stefandownunder.tk
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:04 am

dazza_homeslice wrote:
That could maybe work. I just need to discuss it with the other leader and get back to you ASAP. Does your clan have many other allies?

How have you gone in TDM battles so far?

We had an ally or 2 before we closed (this was before MW2 came out), however I wasn't around in the clan when we were allies. We took a few months break and closed the clan until MW2 came out, and now we currently have no allies.

We haven't really done any TDM, in GameBattles we've only done Domination. Also, in training I don't tend to set game types to be TDM because I've never thought it would be as useful as say Domination in a competitive game mode. Nothing against TDM, just in competitive matches I've known teams to get one kill and hide for the rest of the 10 minutes so they win 100-0.
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice
Recruit
Recruit
dazza_homeslice

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:32 am

I spoke to the other leaders and we have decided we will wait and see after we battle your clan, whether to become allies or not.

This is basically because we have had a few troubles with clans before. [2$!K] hosted our battle, we beat them the first two games, and I asked, do they want to still play the third. They said we sucked and made the 3rd game S&D, which we don't play. Although, we beat them 4-0, and they still said we sucked. Also, [2$!K played the whole battle with 9 players compared to our 6. Losers.

And [.KiN], we played them in our very first battle and beat them 3-0. The leader wanted a rematch, so I organised it all. But they turned up over an hour late, and they then quit after the 1st game and claimed they won. Which is completely unacceptable. They also had friends join our team, get NO kills but die a lot.

We are just wary now of how clans conduct themselves. I envisage no problems with you guys...hopefully lol. Becoming allies will help us train in other game modes each week, and give fringe clan members a go in the fast paced atmosphere of clan battles.
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:58 am

Sounds fair mate. I can assure you no one will cheat, but if they do they won't be in our clan for much longer..

We'll see how we get on in our friendly game then. I haven't got any more information because one of our leaders is away for a few days.
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice
Recruit
Recruit
dazza_homeslice

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

That's cool. You have my PSN anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:34 pm

I'm presuming you have a forum, can I have the link and have a look round?
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice
Recruit
Recruit
dazza_homeslice

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:29 pm

A forum? It's a big ass crappy website lol.

I am slightly jealous of your website heading. We need one like that.

Anyway, here it is http://lowflyingpigeons.webs.com
Back to top Go down
Glifik
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:14 pm

dazza_homeslice wrote:
If you are talking about the banner/image on top, I just wanna say thank you Smile It was quite easy to make, lol..
Back to top Go down
http://stefandownunder.tk
Seifer
Recruit
Recruit

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Love the invest in green energy 63% growth , 10,000 euro minimum Ad Razz it has Fianna Fail written all over xD
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:19 am

dazza_homeslice wrote:
A forum? It's a big ass crappy website lol.

Anyway, here it is http://lowflyingpigeons.webs.com

LOL. Who wrote the stuff on the forum? That's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
brendyfella
Recruiter
Recruiter

Male Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:25 am

dazza_homeslice wrote:
I spoke to the other leaders and we have decided we will wait and see after we battle your clan, whether to become allies or not.

This is basically because we have had a few troubles with clans before. [2$!K] hosted our battle, we beat them the first two games, and I asked, do they want to still play the third. They said we sucked and made the 3rd game S&D, which we don't play. Although, we beat them 4-0, and they still said we sucked. Also, [2$!K played the whole battle with 9 players compared to our 6. Losers.

And [.KiN], we played them in our very first battle and beat them 3-0. The leader wanted a rematch, so I organised it all. But they turned up over an hour late, and they then quit after the 1st game and claimed they won. Which is completely unacceptable. They also had friends join our team, get NO kills but die a lot.

We are just wary now of how clans conduct themselves. I envisage no problems with you guys...hopefully lol. Becoming allies will help us train in other game modes each week, and give fringe clan members a go in the fast paced atmosphere of clan battles.

I can assure you we wont get on like your previous allies lol.
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice
Recruit
Recruit
dazza_homeslice

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:23 am

I wrote it because so many clans are waaaay too serious with all that crap. I thought I would put an element of laughter in it to draw a few people to the clan.

Them ads do my bloody head in. But the hosting for the website is free and actually quite good, so I can't complain Smile
Back to top Go down
Seifer
Recruit
Recruit

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:33 am

dazza_homeslice wrote:
I wrote it because so many clans are waaaay too serious with all that crap. I thought I would put an element of laughter in it to draw a few people to the clan.

Them ads do my bloody head in. But the hosting for the website is free and actually quite good, so I can't complain Smile

Do you like Justin Bieber Razz?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan   PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 CoD MW2: Low Flying Pigeons [LFP] Clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next