Revolution Is Our Name
Hi! We have changed site. Please go to our new website! www.rion.enjin.com
Revolution Is Our Name
Hi! We have changed site. Please go to our new website! www.rion.enjin.com
Revolution Is Our Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty clan for Playstation 3!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have changed site. Please go to our new website! www.rion.enjin.com

My application

Go down 
+5
brendyfella
ZmYg1
Zorce
Vegas
bobtank94
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bobtank94

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-01-25

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:26 am

1. What is your online ID and rank? lever 38, 2nd prestige

2. Whats your stats (kills, deaths, headshots etc.)? Score: 1390730. Time played: 4d 20h. Kills: 15442. Deaths: 8991. K/D ratio: 1.72. Highest kill streak: 45. Accuracy: 21.28%

3. Where are you from, and how old are you and gender? From Irealnd, 15 male

4. Been in any other clans? nope

5. Are you an active player (how much you play ea day)?yeh, i play almost every day, after school and all day weekends.

6. Will you be active on forums, and come to events? yeh i'll do me best.

7. Will you stay loyal to this clan? yes

8. How did you hear about this clan? given the address on cod4boards.com

9. Why should YOU be a member of this COD clan? i believe i am an ok player, i am good at takin orders and tactical play. im a more cover to cover player. im not great at rushin, actually fairly hopeless but im ace with a sniper Very Happy i think :S

10. Got a mic (microphone)? i do
Back to top Go down
bobtank94

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 am

balls sorry forgot to put in me ID, bobtank94
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Male Number of posts : 2440
Registration date : 2009-05-21

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:50 am

Good application and impressive stats Razz, everything looks fine to me, just wait for Daniel (ZmYg1) to confirm and put you on trial.
Back to top Go down
https://rion.forumotion.com/forum.htm
bobtank94

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 am

alright lad, cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 am

I have a feeling you're going to get along well with Brendy. Razz
Back to top Go down
bobtank94

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 am

haha yeh should do, he told me bout this place from my lookin for a clan thread on cod4boards. said he could do with a fellow irish here haha
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:29 am

That would make sense. Razz Are you from Northern Ireland by chance?
Back to top Go down
bobtank94

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 am

nah man, im from down south, in a place not even people from ireland have heard of haha county Laois
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:33 am

Ah right fair enough. I haven't got a clue where it is but fair enough, I can just about tell you the capital of Ireland and that's about it. Razz
Back to top Go down
bobtank94

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 am

Laughing well if ya get a map, run your finger down from dublin ya should see laois, but i could be wrong haha geog isnt a strong point, and im supposed to be studyin it haha so do you think i'll get accepted here??
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 am

Well I don't see any reason why you won't be put on a week long trial, if we're happy with your activity (attending trainng/posting around forum etc) then you'll more than likely get accepted.

If you do fancy training (I won't be there tonight and tomorrow because I've gotta see some family tonight), the training sessions are both 7:00PM to 8:00PM where you'll probably do some private games against eachother then do a few public matches, either message and/or add Jelle (0o_Zorce_0o).
Back to top Go down
Zorce
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-06-08

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:56 am

Good luck mate. (:
Back to top Go down
bobtank94

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:14 am

ok vegas thanks for da help Smile this me forst clan, zorce i added ya there now and im up for trainin if you'll have me
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 am

That's what we like to hear. If you wanna do something specific like a free for all sniping game or something just suggest it to whoever is leading the session.
Back to top Go down
bobtank94

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:18 am

be jases thats not a bad idea haha but i'll probably just go with the flow for this 1 anyway, im not bothered with what we do, i've been practisin rushin today on TDm haha lighweight and marathon is bloody rediculously fast!!
Back to top Go down
ZmYg1
Leader
Leader

Male Number of posts : 1688
Registration date : 2009-01-25

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 am

hey man! Great to see you already chattin with our guys! The app looks good and you are officially on trial. THis means you will be given one week to show us that you meet our activty requirements. Please attend to pactise today and tomoz, or say if your not able. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://rion.forumotion.com
bobtank94

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:55 am

cheers man! Very Happy just one question, how do i stay active on the forums?? lol sorry if thats an Rtarded question
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:55 am

I don't use marathon and lightweight to be honest, if I'm playing capture the flag and I'm desperate to get a flag or something I'll switch to a SMG class with marathon and stopping power, I'll use lightweight occasionally though.
Back to top Go down
bobtank94

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 am

im using light weight for the craic today haha but its takin days for my p90 to kill any1 and im gettin destroyed from any range so yeh i think i'll stick to what im good at haha
Back to top Go down
bobtank94

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:00 am

hey ZmYg1 never mind haha i just seen all the other parts to the forums pop up
Back to top Go down
brendyfella
Recruiter
Recruiter

Male Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-03-25

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:01 am

Well lad good to see you here. Keep up the activity on the forums and attend tonight and you will be accepted i can guess. Am from lurgan in armagh btw. Post a intro about yourself we get ta know ya lol. Btw good stats ya have there. add me when you can PSN - brendyfella

To keep active you check the forums after school or sumthing and post a response to a question or tell us something if you get what i mean just keep the forums alive. Am on the forums all day and so is the other guys. Also attending training is important we require 4 training sessions before you can play in a GB match
Back to top Go down
ZmYg1
Leader
Leader

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:02 am

bobtank94 wrote:
cheers man! Very Happy just one question, how do i stay active on the forums?? lol sorry if thats an Rtarded question
no question is retared (or atleast this one isn't:P). It means post on our active topics, and maybe make some of your own. If short on time someday, try to atleast logg on once to post (it only takes a couple of minutes).
Back to top Go down
ZmYg1
Leader
Leader

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:03 am

good summed from brendy aswell;P
Back to top Go down
bobtank94

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 am

cheers lads, i'll start postin now! and i'll head onto cod when im finished, and yup i'll be avalible for trainin today! feel free to add me PSN bobtank94, brendy i'll add ya when i go bk to me ps3 alri
Back to top Go down
Glifik
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2009-03-06

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:12 am

Well, Even though I'm not so much an active member anymore, I thought it would be right to say hello, and I hope you'll get through the probation period and be a good and active member Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stefandownunder.tk
Sponsored content

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next